Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions
Today, the President is announcing that he and the Administration will:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
* SO THEY WILL SIEZE GUNS AND THEN DECIDE IF YOUR WORTHY TO OWN YOUR PROPERTY
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
*TO HELP COVER UP THE ZOG SHOOTER LIES
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence. CDC ?
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
*WHAT BUISNESS IS IT OF A DOCTOR ? MORE STAZI SNITCHES
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
*JUST LOOK AT DESARTI ON YOUTUBE THEY ARE ALLREADY TAKING GUNS IF THEY THINK YOU “UNSTABLE”
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
* MORE FEDERAL WITCH DOCTORS IN THE PUBLIC FOOL SYSTEM
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
* STATE CONTROL OF PLACES OF WORSHIP
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
* MORE REPORTING MENTAL OR PERSCRIPTION USE TO ATF
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.